DME Sports Academy is closed as of March 17, 2020 due to caution for the coronavirus outbreak.

Dear DME Sports/Daytona Field House Community,

Based on the current status of the coronavirus (Covid 19), DME Sports and Daytona Field House owners and managers have made the decision to close our facility and suspend our programs at the end of today and will stay closed until further notice.
We firmly believe that this is in the best interests of everyone.

online pharmacy buy ocuflox online with best prices today in the USA

If you are involved in a current program, we will be in touch about next steps as soon as possible.

As of March 16, 2020, there are NO KNOWN CASES of this virus among the DME Sports Academy community. In addition, there is no indication that our campus is under any immediate risk, but we are taking proactive steps to keep our students, faculty, and staff safe and healthy.

online pharmacy buy glucophage online with best prices today in the USA

While we are closed, our staff will be cleaning and sanitizing the entire facility from top to bottom so that when we are able to reopen, we will be ready to go.

online pharmacy buy albenza online with best prices today in the USA

We will continue to keep you updated with the latest Academy/Field House related information, always doing what’s in the best interest of our DME community.

DME Sports Academy

Posted in