HARD WORK PAYS OFF
This week we are highlighting our student-athletes whose hard work has paid off! They will be continuing their education and basketball career at the next level!
WHAT’S GOING ON HERE?
With everything that is going on with COVID-19, DME Sports Academy has officially shut the doors. As we continue to try and flatten our curve here in Volusia County let’s take a look at some numbers:
Volusia County: 16
Florida has been issued a Stay-At-Home order while still being able to leave their homes for necessities with Daytona Beach having a curfew of ten o’clock at night.
During these times where our coaches are not able to get out and see you, you can still make yourself seen! Simply fill out our application online and wait for us to reach out to you! dmesportsacademy.com/recruit-me
Recruiting tips from High School Coach Matt Panaggio. Whether you are trying to get recruited to DME or a college, here are some tips you can try!
- Clean up your Social Media pages! Whether you believe it or not, nowadays coaches go straight to social media to get a feel of who you are!
- Be Respectful, no matter the level! Whether you are playing for a high school, a college, or professionally, respect will get you a long way!
- Work Hard! As simple as this tip sounds, it might be the hardest to achieve! A coach at any level wants to see you working your hardest, day in and day out!
Have questions? DM us on Instagram! A certain question for a specific coach? Let us know when you DM us!
Summer Prep Session 1 (June 8 – July 2, 2020)
Summer Prep Session 2 (July 8 – August 2, 2020) dmesportsacademy.com/basketball-summer-prep
Summer Elite Camp (June 15 – June 19, 2020)
- Florida Southwestern
- 1st Team All-Conference
- Single Season Record Holder with 7 double-doubles
- Canisius College
- All Rookie-Team
- 3x MAAC Rookie of the Week
- Drexel University CAA ROOKIE OF THE YEAR
- 5x CAA Rookie of the Week
- Single Season Assist Record Holder for Drexel
- Finished Second in the Conference in Assist
- College Insider Freshman All-American Team
Look out for more home workouts so you can stay in shape and ready during quarantine! Also, look out for our #DMEHomeGrind Challenge where you can be entered to win a free JR. Hoopers Camp Spot once we open up!
Links to the Instagram videos we post: