DME Academy to Host Virtual Open House Event for 2022-23 School Year
- 7 sports offered
- 47000+ field house that includes: 2 full NBA courts, 5 youth courts, 7 regulation volleyball courts, a performance center, athletic training rooms, and a spa.
- 127 courses with 41 electives and 10 AP’s,
- 10:1 student-teacher ratio
- 99% college matriculation rate
- Oh yeah, and we’re just 7 miles from the beach.
Do we have your attention?
At DME Academy, we’re reimagining the way student-athletes learn, engage, and grow. With a flexible, fully-accredited program, students in grades 6-12 are taught to balance academic expectations with their unique athletic skill sets. Our diverse student body represents more than 25 countries and sets the stage for collaboration and shared learning.
Join us at 8pm on May 18th for our first ever Virtual Open House event, where we’ll give you the rundown on what it takes to succeed at DME Academy. Want to learn about how we’re addressing the unique needs of our student-athletes by providing them with elite-level guidance, curriculum, and facilities? Here’s your chance.
During our virtual open house event, we will :
- Provide a high-level vision of our program
- Share some metrics around our success to date
- Answer any questions that you might have!
- Discuss our in-depth, innovative sport-specific training programs designed for student-athletes in grades 6-12
- Introduce company-wide guest speakers for valuable insight
- Dig into curriculums, schedules, and academic program details
The best part? You can join us from the comfort of your own home!
Find out if DME Academy is right for your student-athlete by reserving your seat at our Virtual Open House. We’ll see you on Monday, May 18th!